CAULIFLOWER ALLAM KARAM KURA
Cauliflower Alam Karam Kura Andhra Cuisine, Cauliflower Curry Flavored with Ginger, green chilli paste, It will be very tasty if had with rice.
Green Chilies 3-4 no.
Ginger 2 no.
Peanut Oil 5 ml
Medium Cauliflower 250 g
Turmeric Powder ½ pinch
Salt To taste
Coriander Leaves ½ bunch
Jaggery 5 gm
Tamarind pulp 1tbsp
- Blanch the cauliflower and keep aside.
- Meanwhile peel ginger, Cut the ginger into small pieces. grind the ginger and green chilies to a fine paste.
- Heat some oil in a nonstick frying pan then add cumin/jeera.
- Once cumin starts to splutter, add the turmeric powder and salt.
- Now add ginger chilli paste, tamarind pulp, jaggery mix well and cook it for some time, now add blanched cauliflower and mix it well, cook this in a slow flame.
- Once it is cooked, garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve it hot.
- This curry goes well with rotis.
Tags: Cauliflower Allam Karam kura, Allam Pachimirchi Karam Kura, Cauliflower Aloo Allam karam kura, phool gobi Adrak Ki sabzi, Gobi Allam Karam Kura,