Tuesday, March 4, 2008

my beloved hubby kumar made this for me from his favorite cookery show(Vahrehvah)

http://dhivyaskitchen.blogspot.com/

This is an easy to make eggplant fry, which goes extremely delicious with rice and dhal. We really enjoyed this combination.BTW I didn’t make this,,,my beloved hubby kumar made this for me from his favorite cookery show(Vahrehvah). I am just posting this recipe to encourage him (hope he like the encouragement and will make more yummy dishes like this..he..he).Here is recipe how he made this….



INGREDIENT:

Eggplant – 1(big)
Chili powder – 2tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/2tsp
Salt – 1tsp
Rice flour – 2tsp



Eggplant Before cooked


METHOD:

Cut the eggplant into thin slices (1/2'' thickness) as shown in picture.

For marinating mix chili powder, turmeric, rice flour and salt. Apply this dry mixture on the eggplant both sides.

In the pan add 3tsp of oil and let it heat. Now put the eggplant pieces one by one and cook it on a medium flame. Turn frequently until brown color.

Once its cooked remove from the pan and do the same with rest of the pieces. Serve it with hot rice and dhal.
I am sending these eggplant dishes to pooja's Vegetable Of The Week-Brinjal.

1 comment:

Dhivya said...

Hi vahchef..

Thanks for adding this eggplant and mentioning my name in ur blog(ofcourse this is urs)...we like ur website and cookery shows...

Thanks
Divya

Website for www.vahrehvah.com

Website for www.vahrehvah.com
Vahchef and Cooking Videos